- Botanical Garden
- Program Proper
- Dormitory Contest
- Park/Tent Beautification Contest
- Photo Op with Sari
- Students, Staff and Faculty are qualified to submit entries to the contest.
- A person may submit as many entries as they want for each category.
- Entries taken using cellphone cameras (2 MP and above) and digital cameras are accepted.
- Blurred entries, entries of an inappropriate nature, and those not belonging to any of the categories listed will be disqualified from the contest.
- Entries are to be submitted in hard copy (5R) to the Office of Information, Press and Publication on October 1, 2012. and in electronic form (soft copy). Soft copies of entries should be sent to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos should include captions, date of activity, name of photographer written at the back of the photograph.
- CMT members are not allowed to participate in the contest.
- Entries submitted will not be returned and becomes the property of the University although photographers will duly be acknowledged if and when the University uses the photo in official publications.
For each category, the following prizes will be given:
- 1st —Php 1,000 w/ certificate
- 2nd —Php 500 w/certificate
- 3rd—Php 300 w/certificate
- Overall Champion — + Php 400
- Non-cash prizes (certificates only and ribbon)
- President's Pick
- Directors' Choice
- Deans' Choice
- People's Choice
All those who participated in the contest will get certificates of participation including the colleges they are hailing from. All entries will be compiled in an album.
- Only one (1) entry per person/group allowed
- The video must capture the essence of the 51st Foundation Day and of being an MSUan. (5 minutes maximum)
- Videos containing inappropriate scenes will be disqualified.
- Entries will be submitted in electronic form (through USB flashdisk) or in CD/DVD R form on October 12, 2012 at the Office of Information, Press and Publication.
- Prize- Php 4, 500
(Source: MSU Main Communication Management Team)