Posted on: Friday, February 03, 2017
Posted by: ISED
The Institute of Science Education (ISED) of the Mindanao State University Main Campus at Marawi City, Lanao del Sur is in need of one (1) Graduate Faculty/Professor to teach graduate courses in science education in both Masters and Ph.D. levels and to advise Ph.D. students’ dissertation papers. Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
1. Graduate of U.P. Diliman, Ateneo de Manila University, or De La Salle University;
2. Holder of Ph.D. in Science Education major in Mathematics or Biology;
3. Five years teaching experience in graduate science education courses particularly at the
4. Knowledge in quantitative-qualitative (mixed method) nature of research;
5. Excellent skills in advising dissertation papers and evidence of being able to advise at
least 5 quantitative-qualitative (mixed method) dissertation papers;
6. Hard working and has positive attitude towards research and teaching innovations.
Graduates of other universities are considered second priority, except when qualifications nos. 2-6 and most preferably no. 5 are met. Aspiring applicants who do not meet the above-mentioned qualifications are advised NOT to apply.
For interested and qualified applicants, submit your application letter, resume, and Ph.D. degree transcript of records (TOR) to:
DR. BARTOLOME L. CAGAS
Dean, MSU-Institute of Science Education (ISED)
Marawi City, Lanao del Sur
Mobile Phone No. 09213187052