The Mindanao State University (MSU), chartered under Republic Act 1387 (as amended by Republic Acts Nos. 1883, 3791 and 3868), was formally established on September 1, 1961.
On September 9, 1964 the Laboratory Elementary School (LES) was established. It is established to carry out two functions: one, as a laboratory function of the College of Education and other colleges of MSU Main Campus, and two, as a service function to meet the basic education needs of the children and the dependents of faculty and other personnel of the university.
On August 9, 1978 to fully carry out its mandate the MSU BOR thru BOR Resolution No. 1522 Series of 1978 approved the expansion of LES by offering Secondary Education thereby renaming LES to Integrated Laboratory School (ILS).
In line with the vision of the University, the MSU-ILS as a service unit and/or Laboratory School of the College of Education and other colleges of the MSU-Main Campus envisions to install a culture of academic excellence among our school children and to produce a well-rounded personality basic education graduate, globally competitive imbued with patriotism.
In pursuit of its vision and in consonance with the K to 12 curriculum, MSU-ILS aspires to:
To provide and equip the learners with adequate basic knowledge, skills and values needed to develop their personality (physically, academically, mentally, socially, emotionally, economically, morally, and spiritually) and to enhance their functional literacy for their holistic development.
PROF. INTESAR T. ABA-CONDING
Mindanao State University
Integrated Laboratory School
2nd Street, MSU Main Campus
Marawi City, Lanao del Sur
Mon – Fri 8:00A.M. – 5:00P.M.
COME AND VISIT US!